Chaudronnerie B was an engineering firm that was specialised in the design and manufacturing of industrial cogeneration boilers since 1903. At its peak, more than 1500 people worked here, supplying cogeneration boilers for customers throughout the world. At the time it closed its doors (for economical reasons) in 2001, the company employed 53 people.
After it closed, the site was left abandoned. The building in which the boilers were manufactured was demolished soon after and plans were created to reuse the site as an industrial park for small and medium enterprises. Somehow, this turned into nothing, leaving the technical warehouse and some engineering and drafting offices as silent witnesses of almost a century of industrial engineering.